Monday 5 January 2015

Want to Learn About Real Estate? Just Ask!

It's 2015, a new year and new possibilities await our choosing.  In my 10 plus years of working as a Realtor® and even longer tenure as a property manager I've had many experiences that have brought me to where I am today.  I've had many good experiences and some bad ones as well; however, I'm still here in the same industry because all of them have been positive experiences.  Positive because although some may have been stressful, you can always learn something from a bad experience so that you don't make the same mistake again and you improve your processes for the future.  When everything goes well, you rarely have an opportunity to learn.

"You can always learn something from a bad experience..."

 
I've had many learning opportunities over the years and I use this knowledge that I've acquired to help my clients so that they can have the best experience possible when buying or selling their home.  Of course I've learned from my mistakes, but an even more valuable resource that I've been able to learn from has been my father, Guy Steer, who has been in the business for over 40 years.  He's helped many different people in difficult situations to  become homeowners and amass wealth over the years.  I've been able to ask him for guidance when dealing with new situations and uncharted territory and he has always guided me straight.


I've had many questions asked of me when people find out that I've been working in real estate for so long.  Of course when working with a client they often have a number of questions that I have to be prepared to answer so that I can help them to make the best decision for themselves.  As a Realtor® I don't make choices for my client, I empower them with information so that they can make the best decision for themselves.  After all who knows better what one wants and needs than oneself?

"I'm... not asked certain questions often... whose answers would hold [better] information"

 
Over the years I have found that oftentimes I do get asked the same question.  More interestingly though, I also find that during conversations I'm also not asked certain questions often either.  Questions whose answers would hold information that would better serve the inquiry.  So, in light of this I've decided that now, in 2015 I'm going to share my knowledge with a wider audience.  I'm going to start sharing information here on my blog so that if I don't have the privilege to work with you, you can still become more educated when making your real estate decisions.


Hopefully you'll find something in these pages that will open your eyes to seeing real estate in a new light; if not just ask and I'll be glad to help!  Here's to achieving your goals and achieving your potential in real estate!  Feel free to drop me a line and ask any questions that you may have.


Happy New Year!


Tyrone

No comments:

Post a Comment